Christine Moorman is the Director of The CMO Survey® and the T. Austin Finch, Sr. Professor of Business Administration, The Fuqua School of Business, Duke University.
Recent Blog Posts
- Does Pressure to Prove the Value of Marketing Help or Hurt Company Performance?
- Why Companies Should Compete on Privacy (and What Customers Can Do to Help)
- Big Data’s Big Puzzle
- Chief Marketing Officer Optimism at Four-Year High; Proving the Value of Marketing Remains Elusive
- Overcoming the Marketing-Sales Turf War: Six Strategies to Integration
- Measuring Social Media ROI: Companies Emphasize Voice Metrics
- The Utilization Gap: Big Data’s Biggest Challenge
- Bulls, Bears, and CMOs: Predicting the Future of Markets
- Do Marketers Know What They Want From Social Media?
- New Results from The CMO Survey
- Marketing in a Technology Company: GE’s Organizational Platform for Innovation
- In Search of Marketing Excellence: Ten Differences Between High-Performing and Low-Performing Companies
- Six Reasons Marketing Budgets are on the Rise
- Marketing Spend on the Rise – Three Trends Worth Watching
- Innovation, Cash, and Courts: The New Reality of Tech Growth
- A Fast Boat to China: How U.S. Companies Are Navigating the Marketing Waters
Duke News Releases
Review press releases of survey results here »
Other Recent Media
Follow all other media coverage of survey results here »
The CMO Survey Mission
The CMO Survey collects and disseminates the opinions of top marketers in order to predict the future of markets, track marketing excellence, and improve the value of marketing in firms and in society.